Monday, April 5, 2010

Today was a success. It was very easy for me, and I couldn't be happier with myself. Now, today was great. Tomorrow will probably be great, hell...the rest of this week will probably be fabulous. But we'll see what happens after that. I know I'm gonna stay committed because I've got no more time to shit around, but it's gonna get harder and harder.

So, as for exercise today, I went running with my brother...pretty tough for me. Then I planned on doing my pilates but then I ended up going out with my friend Meghan, and we just walked around...so there's some more exercise. Now for my food choices today!!! (You're probably going to be seeing a lot of the same foods all the time). For a total of 1230 calories!

For breakfast, a pack of organic strawberry poptarts for 420 calories.



For lunch, organic veggie lasagna for 310 calories.


For a snack, a pack of whole grain peanut butter crackers for 180 calories.



Dinner was a can of 99% fat-free chicken noodle soup for 200 calories.


Another snack, 2 chocolate ricecakes for 120 calories.

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome choices! You did really well today. :D And I love that you got in so much exercise. Good for you for running!!! You're so foxy.

    ReplyDelete