Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Breakfast: Pack of organic apple cinnamon poptarts. 420 calories.

Snack: Pack of whole grain peanut butter crackers. I had 2 packs. 360 calories.

Snack: Chocolate ricecake. I had 3. 180 calories.

Dinner: 3 eggs. 210 calories.



Once again, today was really easy and I did really good. A total of 1170. I didn't exercise today though...because my legs are super sore from yesterday. But I am going running again tomorrow and I think Thursday. On the days that I don't run I will be doing pilates (except today). Ughh, like...3 and 1/2 months left of this...hopefully. I know my sister and I can do it though!



2 comments:

  1. What kind of poptarts do you use? I may have to invest in some! =]

    And the eggs look good..I love them, however..their cholesterol doesn't love me so I try to stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily's so sweet for commenting! :) (Thank you!) Your day looks gooooood...I do love eggs!

    ReplyDelete